Seite 17 von 32 ErsteErste ... 7151617181927 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 161 bis 170 von 317
    Neuer Benutzer
    serge, happy new year!

Do you remember how much Weight you have packed on from year to year during your beginning or even during your pro career?

Sportbild Leser/in Avatar von serge nubret
    Zitat Zitat von padreson
    serge, happy new year!

Do you remember how much Weight you have packed on from year to year during your beginning or even during your pro career?
    I started my training with a body weight of 80 kg, and my contest weight was 96 kg.

Serge

75-kg-Experte/in
    Have you tried other sports before you became a bodybuilder?

Zitat Zitat von galami
    Have you tried other sports before you became a bodybuilder?
    Yes I did athletism.

Serge

75-kg-Experte/in
    What do you think about professional bodybuidlers that hire coaches for their training and nutritionists?

Zitat Zitat von galami
    What do you think about professional bodybuidlers that hire coaches for their training and nutritionists?
    Why not, if they don't know much about themself and about training and dieting, but it is difficult for me to understand how it is possible to became a pro in this condition.
    Myself I knew myself so well than I did not need any coache.

Serge

Neuer Benutzer

Training DVD

Hello Monsieur Nubret!

It's a true honor for me, to be talking to a legend like you.

I saw on your homepage, that you have produced a training DVD. I'm truly looking forward to this. When will the DVD be available?

Greetings from Austria

Zitat Zitat von Obersteirer
    Hello Monsieur Nubret!

It's a true honor for me, to be talking to a legend like you.

I saw on your homepage, that you have produced a training DVD. I'm truly looking forward to this. When will the DVD be available?

Greetings from Austria
    Soon, just keep looking in my website : Serge Nubret Official Website

Serge

Neuer Benutzer

why people here don't want to listen to you

Thank you very much, i will keep on looking on your homepage. I recognize that not a lot of people on the board are asking you questions here. personally i think that it should be really great for everybody to have the possibility of asking questions to a real world champion in his sport.

maybe the people here did not like to hear, that long workouts with a lot of sets are necessary for building a great physique. they would like to hear that 1 hour of training every week is ideal. you seem to prove, that long workouts build a really great body. or they are sceptical, if this is the real serge nubret they are talking to, i don't know.

personally i will give your training programm a try. i'm not expecting the same results as you got, because your genetics sure are perfect, mine are not even moderate, i think. but i will give the programm a try, starting with february. i will be very happy about every kilogram muscle i can gain.

one question i have still got, please don't be angry if it is a stupid one:

did i get this right, you would train programm A,B,C in a row, for example:
    Programm A - on monday
    Programm B - on tuesday
    Programm C - on wednesday, then an then one day off and then starting all over again with programm A.

That means 6 training sessions per week, one day off, that way you wold train every muscle twice a week.

my question would be: with programm B (back/hamstrings) i would also hit the biceps hard, with chins and so on. i think, the next day my biceps will be so sore that i will not be able to hit it again the next day with programm C.

could i take off one day after programm B or would this be a bad idea?

thank you for your passience with my stupid questions!

Zitat Zitat von Obersteirer
    Thank you very much, i will keep on looking on your homepage. I recognize that not a lot of people on the board are asking you questions here. personally i think that it should be really great for everybody to have the possibility of asking questions to a real world champion in his sport.

maybe the people here did not like to hear, that long workouts with a lot of sets are necessary for building a great physique. they would like to hear that 1 hour of training every week is ideal. you seem to prove, that long workouts build a really great body. or they are sceptical, if this is the real serge nubret they are talking to, i don't know.

personally i will give your training programm a try. i'm not expecting the same results as you got, because your genetics sure are perfect, mine are not even moderate, i think. but i will give the programm a try, starting with february. i will be very happy about every kilogram muscle i can gain.

one question i have still got, please don't be angry if it is a stupid one:

did i get this right, you would train programm A,B,C in a row, for example:
    Programm A - on monday
    Programm B - on tuesday
    Programm C - on wednesday, then an then one day off and then starting all over again with programm A.

That means 6 training sessions per week, one day off, that way you wold train every muscle twice a week.

my question would be: with programm B (back/hamstrings) i would also hit the biceps hard, with chins and so on. i think, the next day my biceps will be so sore that i will not be able to hit it again the next day with programm C.

could i take off one day after programm B or would this be a bad idea?

thank you for your passience with my stupid questions!
    You do A - B - C as you said, and start everything again and rest on sunday.
    When you work you chest your triceps work a lot and when you do back your biceps work a lot. It is why I am not trainging my arm so hard only 16 set for evry part, compere to the other muscle groups.

Serge

Seite 17 von 32 ErsteErste ... 7151617181927 ... LetzteLetzte