Seite 99 von 177 ErsteErste ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 981 bis 990 von 1768
    Flex Leser Avatar von Devil24
    Zitat Zitat von Daninjo
    Seite 60, ganz unten #popcorn
    mhm - da labert er nur - zwar lustig, wie immer - aber keine Fake-Scheiben...

Flex Leser Avatar von dennis2
    mahlzeit...

es ist das dritte von unten,wo er den fuß auf der langhantel hat

Flex Leser Avatar von MuscleUniversity
    Zitat Zitat von Daninjo

#popcorn

BB-Leicht-Schwergewicht Avatar von Daninjo
    Zitat Zitat von Devil24
    mhm - da labert er nur - zwar lustig, wie immer - aber keine Fake-Scheiben...
    Ach es ging um die Scheiben, sorry... dachte du meinst seinen "Visualization" Vortrag.

500 lbs Squat Challenge, Workout #2, 350 lbs
    November 23rd, 2009

After workout #1 my legs were locking up, I could barely sleep. Took three days off – my body needed rest. I had to up my nutrition, took in more carbs. Tip: You want to make sure your body’s fully loaded, like a full tank of gas, before you get under that massive weight.

Today, 350 was more challenging physically, but mentally it was easier. The breathing came into play more on this workout. I went into deeper visualization. Mentally it’s all coming back to me.

Squats are very draining, they employ every muscle. But they drain the mind, too. You have to think of everything: positioning, stance, the response of your knee joints every second. You have to suck in the oxygen as you go down – if you don’t it can throw you off.

This is an art form. Precision, focus, vision, balance. It could all go wrong in a split second, so you need to be fully present and inspired.

My lower lumbar is compressed, hurts on the left side. My overall legs hurt. Leg wraps would make it easier, but I’m doing without them cause the goal is building and strengthening the ligaments and tissues needed to support the squat.

No cardio either. This is about strength in legs. A poorly-timed cardio workout can weaken your legs, but it’s not just about legs. Squats drain your whole body. I’ve been staying away from cardio. You can do light cardio on off days, but take it easy. No cardio 24 hours prior to your squat workout.

I’ve NEVER squatted 500 lbs clean – this is an adventure and I’m strategizing the course so I don’t get hurt. One wrong move, not enough rest or nutrition, and it’s all over. I’m at war and I refuse to lose.

You asked about Smith machine for squats. Smith machine for shoulders, yes, but not squats. I would never bench on a Smith machine, and I would never squat on one. Free weights for big muscle groups builds overall size and a balanced feeling.

You asked about shoes. Mine are Prada. Old school Converse Chuck Taylors work fine, too, and are a lot more affordable. The key is, closer to the ground the better. My Pradas give no support, so they work great. I used to rock it out barefoot. Most gyms don’t want you doing that these days.

The plan is about three workouts a week going forward. Stay with me and keep the questions and comments flowing. There’s power in doing this as a group, and I know I always do better with that camera on me, knowing you’re watching. Go make your video, too, nothing would fire me up more.

Kevin, out.

Flex Leser Avatar von Steffen L.
    rofl, wie dertypihm "hilft".

hat angst for schwulitäten? aber so kann man beim squatten doch nicht helfen...
    ...hat das System verstanden.

Sportstudent/in Avatar von Machine_Man
    Hab ich mir auch gedacht, was ein Honk! Der macht alles, was man eben nicht machen sollte, stützt sich sogar mit seinen Händen an der Apparatur ab - da kann er ja mordsschnell eingreifen, wenn mal was schief gehen sollte.

Zitat Zitat von w3p3s4m
    rofl, wie dertypihm "hilft".

hat angst for schwulitäten? aber so kann man beim squatten doch nicht helfen...

Ein geschmeidiger Biershizz hätte da schnell für klare Verhältnisse gesorgt.

Eisenbeißer/in Avatar von alex_ke
    oh gott, wenn der kevin das anschließend gesehen hat, wird er sich schon gedacht haben: "was tut der affe an meinem hintern"

Eisenbeißer/in Avatar von mm_aragorn
    hahahahhaha... danke für den Clip...

ich glaube ich habe 10 Minuten durchgelacht.

Wie er sich am Anfang seitlich hinstellt.. hahah.. damit ja niemand auf böse Gedanken kommen könnte.. hahah

Und beim zweiten Satz wie er die beide gespreizt hat und fast schon einen Spagat macht.. hahaha einfach zu geil

und bei den letzten Sätzen steht er dann schon so Nahe an Kevin, dass der kaum noch Platz hat in die Hocke zu gehen..

Seite 99 von 177 ErsteErste ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LetzteLetzte