STACEY ALEXANDER: from LAS VEGAS…… great purple suit. Slightly long torso. Great butt….. tan is perfect!

JENNIFER ANDREWS: Love her light blue blinged out suit….. bringing better conditioning……that’s where she looks best. Fantastic abs

NARMIN ASSRIA: smallest onstage but super hot…….. great butt………tiny waist… in great shape

JAIME BAIRD: Works the stage fantastic……. Tiny waist. Glutes still can be a little rounder. Knows how to work it

TIFFANY BOYDSTON: legs are a little small… great bootie… cute stage presence.

ABIGAIL BURROWS From Las Vegas…. Great tan…….. tantastic butt……….a little reserved onstage

VANESSA CAMPBELL: glutes are a little soft today. I’d like to see her tighter. Super hot though

JENNIFER CHAPMAN: police officer in Texas…. Great waist… round butt. Legs can use a little more sweep

NICOLE COLEMAN: beautiful ……. I’d like to see her tighter. Waist is a little distended

DIANNA DAHLGREN: Co-host of Muscle Girls Inc radio…… super hot……… love the blond hair (very few bikini girls have it these days). Great butt…. She’s a little softer than I like her but judges requested it. She should be right up there

JULIANA DANIELL: Very very attractive.. great purple suit. Conditioning is perfect. Butt looks great. She could surprise this lineup. Best she’s been

TAWNA EUBANKS: Another beautiful blond. Butt can be tighter however. She’s very close……..I think she’s a future star for sure

SONIA GONZALEZ: Former Bikini O champ…….. Won this years MS BIKINI INTERNATIONAL…. Butt looks great….. waist is a little distended…. Could be tighter

CANDYCE GRAHAM: Shes’ the track start of the lineup….. total athletic build. Love it. I’d like to see her do FIGURE

DIANA GRAHAM: I think she can be tighter………. Especially in the ab region……. Looks blocky

RUTH HARRISON: very statuesque…. Long waist… abs can be tighter. Great butt.. super round.

AMANDA LATONA: Best personality onstage……..works it. Hair is curled…. I think I like her hair straight. Fantastic butt. Great blue eyes. Can be tighter

DAYNA MALETON: Conditioning is excellent…. Butt looks great…. Good look for her. Not sure if I like her blue suit on her

TAYLOR MATHENY: Super tight waist. Lover her hair…. Great butt….. Could use a little more muscle on upper body